Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's on like Fashion Week people!

It's on like Fashion Week people! As if NY's Fashion Week wasn't hot enough, the Calvin Klein Mens show was stocked full of front row man-tastic delights. Let's break this down: Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies), Jared Leto(30 Second to Mars), Chace Crawford (Gossip Girl), Ryan Phillippe (Cruel Intentions), Kellan Lutz (Twilight) and Mehcad Brooks(True Blood)! Excuse me while my head explodes...OK, reassembled. Seriously, this is like something out of a dream-- Literally, I'm pretty sure I've had this dream, but it involved me running a lot, and Jared was singing. Kellan may have been an assassin. It was all very Glamorama. Enjoy the sweet tooth!



PS Check Out Tomo (30STM guitarist) in the second row. Second class citizen...? Ah, the fickle world of fashion.



BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment